My Beloved

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Katy Perry's Fireworks, It Does Mean Something

Katy Perry's Fireworks caught my eyes and ear on Youtube 1 year ago, till now the lyrics and the tune are still deep inside my mind.

They really do speak for me and a lot of people out there too.

We all felt like a plastic bag, used and tossed around now and then.
We all felt like we needed to be more perfect in our looks, our size, our hair even.

That's why every single person born in this earth is unique and individual.

As much as I can do plastic surgery to become a clone of Rain or Siwon, I can't change my voice, my mannerisms, my habits, my identity.

As much as I can lose 10 kg off my weight, get a 6 pack, get a buzz cut, I can't change my skin color, my tastes in life.

Its easy for us all to gossip about the celebrity (male or female) who had a lip tucked, a stomach flattened, boob size enhanced and more but lets face it, we are just plain jealous deep inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment :)