My Beloved

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thankfulness!

I am thankful the sun rises and sets without question.
I am thankful the moon still glows unfailingly at night without question.
I am thankful McDonald's is still open and their Fillet O Fish never runs out.

What are some other things that we can be thankful for?
I've heard that the Japanese get up in the mornings and face the rising sun to give thanks.

Perhaps our busy lives in this modern world make us too caught up.
Yes, everyone take someone for granted now and then without question too.

Give thanks for the auntie who sells your favourite bee hoon every morning without fail even though she is groucy.
Give thanks for the uncle who delivers your newspaper to your household every morning without fail even though you do not see him in the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment :)